Woollelujah! tote bag
• All sales are final
• Markdowns are not retroactive
• International shipments are AT YOUR OWN RISK — once we’ve handed it off to the postal services, it’s literally out of our hands
. . .
Are you like me? I don’t just kind of like wool. I LOVE WOOL. Wool gives me all sorts of warm and fuzzy feelings, and I thought we needed a tote bag that demonstrates our true level of exuberance about this holiest of fibers. So I present to you: the Woollelujah! tote — exuberant in both size and expression.
This one’s the same sturdy 10 oz. cotton canvas as our other totes, with the same 1.5" webbing that’s comfortable on your shoulder, but it’s wider and has a deeper gusset than the others. It’s happy to accommodate your Field Bag along with everything else you need for your outing or overnight, or use it to store your stash, or a whole bunch of WIPs tied neatly in their own Bento Bags. However you use it, nobody will wonder how you really feel about wool.
- made and printed in USA
- black ink
- sturdy 10 oz. 100% cotton canvas
- 1.5"-wide cotton webbing straps
- gusseted bottom sits flat
- 23" wide x 13" high x 9" deep
- spot clean (we've got canvas cleaner)