LIMITED QUANTITIES — toffee and DK weight are sold out
At a makers' fair in December of 2016, I got to buy a couple of skeins of this custom-milled Oregon wool for my stash, and now I've had the chance to buy up what's left of it to make it available to you! It's utterly exquisite: soft and strong wool fiber from the happy sheep at Imperial Stock Ranch in Oregon was dyed and milled in North Carolina and is now on our Nashville warehouse shelves ... while it lasts.
Available in the black chunky gauge, it knits up beautifully.
The Double Basketweave Cowl pictured was knitted with a single strand of the chunky, see free pattern here and mod notes here for knitting the chunky version. You'll need two skeins for that, but it's also an excellent choice for sweaters or hats.
- 100% wool, raised in Oregon, dyed and milled in North Carolina
- sold in 4 oz skeins
- 150 yards (approx gauge 3-3.75 sts/inch on US10)
- handwash cold, lay flat to dry
- No two monitors display color the same. The real color may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
- We do not offer winding — all yarn ships in skeins.