Fringe Supply Co. memo book
ONLY AT FRINGESUPPLYCO.COM
I find a good memo book to be an indispensable part of daily life, much less knitting life! So we've set out to make a superlative version.
First, at 4.125" x 6”, these are larger than the typical memo book — large enough to actually be usable — yet still small enough to fit in your hip pocket or your Field Bag pocket. Second, they’re extremely high quality: linen bookcloth covers on sturdy paperboard; thick, recycled paper with essentially no show-through; and a sewn binding — not stapled! They feel amazing in the hand and are meant to last. And third, not to gild the lily or anything, our friends at Winter Session have crafted an optional natural leather cover, now in two designs. One features a laser-etched sheep from our beloved Yarn Pyramid.; and the other is debossed with the shapes of our beloved removable stitch markers. I’ve not been more than a few feet from mine since the day the first prototype entered my life. You are going to love it.
Either leather cover comes with one memo book included (held in place with waxed linen twine), or you can buy the memo books individually or in sets of three. Choose the chambray blue cover with grid paper or the off-black cover with dot-grid paper.
- made in USA
- 100% natural, vegetable-tanned leather cover ages to a richer, more golden color as pictured (Fringe logo on back) — choose "sheep" or "markers"
- memo book with bookcloth cover in chambray blue or off-black, gold foil stamped
- 4.125" x 6" (optional leather cover is slightly larger to fit)
- recycled 70# text paper printed both sides with pale grey grid (chambray cover) or dot grid (off-black cover), both 6 squares/inch
- 40 pages, rounded corners