Porter Bin by Fringe Supply Co.
FOR LOTS MORE PHOTOS OF THE PORTER BIN IN ACTION,
VIEW THE LOOKBOOK!
. . .
Our Field Bag has become a favorite among knitters by being as hard-working as it is good-looking, and now we bring you the Porter Bin — a bigger, even more rugged project bag for sweater knitters or those who like to keep multiple WIPs in one bag. I've used and abused mine — grouped on my WIP shelves, parked next to my favorite knitting spot, accompanying me on trips — and couldn't love it any more than I do.
The Porter is heavy-duty cotton canvas with multiple interior pockets and a wide flat bottom — it sits upright and open, and stores flat when not in use. It's great for storage, for organizing all kinds of projects, for road trips (so great for road trips!), or for sitting at the ready next to your favorite chair.
Now available in butterscotch, army green or natural! (The black Porter Bin is no longer available.)
- made in USA
- approx 8" x 12" base x 9" tall
- rugged 100% natural cotton canvas
- interior lining/pockets also in canvas
- generous pockets on both interior walls
- french seams and hidden gusset
- heavyweight webbing wraparound handles with antiqued brass rivets
- spot clean (we've got canvas cleaner)
NOTE: The pockets in the Porter Bin are similar to the Field Bag, but Porter does not have the grommets in the long pocket.