Waxed canvas Field Bag by Fringe Supply Co.
With a bag as wildly popular, handsome and hard-working as the original Fringe Field Bag, it's hard to imagine how it could get any better. But it's now also available in waxed canvas in camo (my all-time favorite print); beautiful, translucent waxed natural; and our most recent addition, waxed plum!
The plum starts out softer (more stuffable) than the waxed natural, which starts out stiffest, with waxed camo in between.
Waxed canvas is extremely durable and water-resistant — you can wipe it off with a damp cloth. Waxed canvas also shows the scuffs and folds in the fabric, giving it amazing depth of character, which will modulate and change over time. With use, the fabric will go from somewhat stiff to quite soft and buttery.
- made in USA
- approx 9.25" x 4.5" base (14" wide at top), 9.5" tall
- sturdy 100% cotton waxed canvas
- matching interior lining/pockets
- triple-weight bottom
- cotton-braid double drawstring
- natural vegetable-tanned leather wrist strap will darken with age and use
- generous pockets on both interior walls
- french seams and hidden gusset
- interior antiqued-brass grommet yarn guides
- spot clean only
NOTE: Placement of camo print will vary from one bag to the next — no two bags are exactly alike. No two monitors display color the same; actual color will vary slightly from what you see on screen.
(Contents pictured are not included; Porter Bin sold separately.)