Narrow rim buttons (bone/horn)
• All sales are final
• Markdowns are not retroactive
• International shipments are AT YOUR OWN RISK — once we’ve handed it off to the postal services, it’s literally out of our hands
. . .
Like most things in life, I like my buttons old-school. Nothing brings down a finished garment like cheap buttons, but the good ones can be surprisingly hard to come by.
These ultra-classic bone and horn gems, with their narrow, rounded rim and four-hole configuration, are buttons worthy of your handmade clothes. And nature-made neutrals mean they'll complement just about anything.
- available in sizes 15mm (1/2"), 20mm (3/4") and 23mm (7/8")
- bone now available in 10mm!
- horn, bleached horn, cream bone or bone (pictured left to right)
- four holes
- sold individually; price is per button
Note: The horn and bone used to make these buttons is recycled from the food industry. Any coloration is achieved through environmentally responsible processes.