I think the saying goes, “When the cutters send you lemons, make lemonade,” right? A cutting-room mishap last year left us with a batch of mis-cut army canvas that was meant to be Porter Bins. Rather than let it end up in a landfill, we set about figuring out what we could make from the pieces. And we’re pretty thrilled with the results!
We’re calling this little cutie the Mini Porter, but it’s roughly what would happen if the Porter Bin and Field Bag had a baby. It’s our ultra-sturdy Porter canvas sewn into a storage box (no handles), lined with the Field Bag-style pockets you know and love — sized to fit needles/tools, a small notebook or phone, and a folded pattern, and complete with grommet yarn guides. It’s outstanding for small knitting or crochet projects (it's pictured with two puffy skeins of aran-weight yarn), but equally suitable for a wide variety of uses, from home to office to sewing room.
Folds flat when not in use.
- made in USA
- approx 9.25" x 5.25" base x 7" tall
- rugged 100% natural cotton canvas
- interior lining/pockets also in matching canvas
- triple-weight bottom, ultra sturdy
- generous pockets on both interior walls
- french seams and hidden gusset
- spot clean (we've got canvas cleaner)
(Contents not included.)