Rambler satchel by Fringe Supply Co.
Only at Fringe Supply Co. — quantities are limited!
. . .
While we primarily design with knitters in mind, our new Rambler satchel is the ultimate carry-all for everyone!
Gender-neutral in design and color, it has an inch-deep gusseted front pocket that holds your essentials, aided by our signature divided pocket panel. The same divided pocket panel also appears on the interior front wall of the bag, with a single wide pocket on the rear interior wall (big enough for a magazine or 13" laptop) and another on the outer back. Heavy-duty brass snaps hold the outer pockets closed and secure the top as needed. And best of all, its long strap and brass slider make it easy to switch between a cross-body satchel and slouchy shoulder bag, or tote it by the wraparound webbing handles (same as our beloved Porter Bin).
The toffee-colored canvas is both timeless and hard-wearing, and the bag is built to last.
- made in USA
- 100% cotton heavy-duty canvas and webbing
- approx. 12" wide x 7" deep, 13.5" tall
- gusseted outer front pocket approx 12" wide x 1" deep, 7.25" tall, with snap flap and interior divided pocket panel
- main bag interior approx 5.5" deep, with divided pocket panel on interior front wall, single pocket on interior back wall approx 11" wide x 9" tall
- rear outer pocket with snap, approx 12" wide x 9" tall
- shoulder strap adjusts from approx 30" to 54"
- antiqued brass hardware
- french seams and concealed gusset
- spot clean (we've got canvas cleaner)