Fringe Supply Co. drawstring project bag
• All sales are final
• Markdowns are not retroactive
• International shipments are AT YOUR OWN RISK — once we’ve handed it off to the postal services, it’s literally out of our hands
. . .
Sometimes for smaller projects, or sweater parts on the go, all you really need is a simple drawstring bag to shove into a bigger one. But this here is no chintzy little muslin bag! It's hard-working cotton canvas that will stand up to a beating and soften with time and use. It's thoughtfully constructed with French seams so it'll last forever, with no annoying fraying of the seam allowance on the inside. It has handsome natural leather drawcords, and an exterior pocket (very subtly tone-on-tone) sized to fit a folded pattern or small notebook (such as our pocket notepad or memo book), printed with the Fringe Supply Co logo.
Perfectly sized for socks, a hat or a sleeve in progress.
- made and printed in Denver, CO, USA
- 9.75" x 11"
- natural 10 oz. cotton canvas
- French seams
- exterior pocket printed with Fringe logo
- natural leather double drawcord
- spot clean (we've got canvas cleaner)
- available only at Fringe Supply Co.
Please note: The drawstring action will be stiff at first, due to the leather cord and the sturdiness of the canvas. The bag will soften up and draw tighter with every pull thereafter, but will last a very long time due to starting out so sturdy! Feel free to pull it closed and open a bunch of times in succession to get it started.